As the season draws closer and closer, Episode 19 takes a look at the Edmonton Oilers. Special guest Shane Sander from The Hockey Writers is on the show to break down these Oilers. The Oilers made big strides this past season and the future looks bright. How far will they be able to go next season? How much pressure is on this team now? Tune in to find out!
To Download on iTunes Click Here
A Summary of Topics Discussed:
- 4:00 Connor McDavid Leading The Charge
- 40:40 Needing Help on Defense
- 55:34 Cam Talbot’s Workload
- 1:02:35 Chiarelli Doing Chiarelli Things
- 1:17:05 How Far Can They Go?
All episodes can be found on:
If you want to follow all things Hockey 411, follow us on Twitter or on Facebook.
As Always Thanks For The Support!